KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. — Continued complaints about illegal marijuana grow operations led deputies to raid two separate sites last Friday, according to the Klamath County Sheriff's Office (KCSO).
The first raid occurred at a forested lot on Thunderbird Lane in Sprague River, KCSO said. Deputies seized 121 marijuana plants and two guns — arresting two men who did not have grower cards or registration for the grow site.
27-year-old Dylan Phillip Fremouw was charged with both Manufacturing and Possession of Marijuana, plus Felon in Possession of a Firearm. 45-year-old Edward Nicholas Jimenez was charged with Manufacturing and Possession of Marijuana.
On the same day, deputies raided a property on Parazoo Trail in Bly, seizing 102 marijuana plants, 25 large sealed bags containing processed marijuana, growing and packaging equipment, and three firearms.
Although the second location was not a registered grow site either, KCSO said that no one was there when deputies arrived and the investigation remains ongoing.
KCSO has executed a flurry of raids over the last several months — netting 553 illegal plants in three raids less than two weeks ago.
- More Than 200 Illegal Marijuana Plants Seized in Klamath County Raids
- Raids seize more than 4.6K marijuana plants at Siskiyou County illegal grow sites
- Siskiyou county sheriff's office removes illegal plants in marijuana raid
- Police seize more than 6,000 illegal marijuana plants in White City raid
- Deputies Seize Nearly 500 Plants at Klamath County Illegal Grow Site
- Q&A: Klamath County Sheriff Discusses Illegal Marijuana Grows in County
- Law enforcement seizes more than 4,000 illegal marijuana plants in Siskiyou County
- Sheriff's Office seizes 4,824 illegal plants, 454 pounds of processed marijuana
- Sheriff's Office Seizes More Than 550 Plants in Klamath County Pot Busts
- Klamath County Receives $200,000 Grant to Fight Illegal Cannabis