WILLIAMS, Ore. — A man reported missing from his home near Williams at the end of last month has been found dead on his property, according to the Josephine County Sheriff's Office.
71-year-old Robert Anthony Ragghianti was reported missing on December 27, with his address listed as 2475 Cedar Flat Road.
Around 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, deputies responded the very same 7-acre property after receiving a report that someone had found a body. Investigators suspected that the body belonged to Ragghianti.
The Sheriff's Office said that it has since confirmed that the body belonged to Ragghianti, and the agency conducted a death investigation. There were no indications of foul play, the agency said.
The investigation into Ragghianti's death has now been turned over to the Medical Examiners Office.
- Missing Williams man found dead on his property, Sheriff's Office says
- Josephine County Sheriff's Office: Missing Josephine County Man Found Safe
- UPDATE: Missing Brookings Man Found, Sheriff's Office Confirms
- Curry County Sheriff's Office Seeks Missing Man
- Sheriff's Office Seeks Missing Klamath County Man
- MIssing Ashland Woman Found Dead
- Sheriff: Missing camper found dead in Sacramento River
- Missing Woman from Phoenix Found Dead
- Last Missing California Family Member Found Dead
- Missing camper found dead in river