MEDFORD, Ore. -- Millions of Americans are hitting the road to make sure they get to their loved ones before Christmas morning.
AAA writes this is the seventh year in a row a new record was set for holiday travel. The holiday travel period is defined as December 22nd-January 1st. 112.5 million will be traveling by air or by car this holiday season. 1.37 million, AAA predicts, are Oregonians. 1.2 million Oregonians will be traveling by car.
- Record Travel Numbers Expected for Holiday Season
- Record Number Of Travelers Expected For Holidays
- Record Number Of Travelers Expected For Independence Day
- Holiday Travel
- Medford airport predicts 'record breaking' summer travel season
- AIFF Sees Record Breaking Number of Entries
- Dangerous Travel Conditions Expected Due to Storm
- Traveling For the Holidays at the Airport
- U.S. flu season gets worse than expected
- Season for Sharing: Holiday Toy & Food Drive