MEDFORD, Ore. — Authorities have confirmed a road closure in Medford due to a crash that saw a cement mixer truck roll onto its side near several intersections.
Sage Road was closed down between Ehrman Way and Highway 99 due to the rollover and need for cleanup efforts. Medford Fire-Rescue said that the truck driver was brought to the hospital with minor injuries.
"A cement truck was turning from Hwy 99 onto Sage, the truck rolled over the median, nearly intersecting with the railroad tracks," Medford Fire said in a post. "Please avoid the area as the removal of the truck is anticipated to expect at least an hour. Trains will still be able to pass through, escorted, in the meantime."
- Medford road closed due to cement mixer rollover
- Medford Restaurant Closing Due to Lack of Local Support
- Lane Closure on I-5 South of Medford Due to Rollover Crash
- Road Closure in East Medford
- Medford Man Dies in Rollover Crash in Northeast Oregon
- Woman Dies In Rollover Crash On Antioch Road
- "Notorious" Stretch of Road Factors into I-5 Rollover
- Medford School District Adds A Day Due To Earlier Snow
- Local Restaurant Closes After 10 Years in Medford
- Crash on I-5 in Medford Closes Southbound Slow Lane