MEDFORD, Ore.,-The Pacific Northwest Violent Offenders Task Force arrested 26-year-old Kayla Navarro of Medford. Navarro was wanted by the Drug Enforcement Agency in Indiana.
Navarro was on a federal warrant for Conspiracy to Distribute Controlled Substances. She also had violated her probation.
Today, Navarro was seen getting inside a car outside a home in Medford. After a traffic stop, she was taken into custody. Both Navarro and the passenger in her car were in possession of c. Navarro is now in the Jackson County Jail awaiting prosecution and extradition.
- Medford Woman Wanted By DEA Arrested
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested
- DEA: Drug Take Back Day Huge Success Across Pacific Northwest
- Elderly Medford Woman Found Safe
- Medford Woman Saved from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Medford Police Arrest Bank Robbery Suspect
- Medford Chiropractor Arrested On Sex Crime Charges
- Suspect in Medford Shooting Arrested in Montana
- Four Suspects Arrested in Medford Drug Bust
- Medford Police Scour Greenway, Make 11 Arrests