MEDFORD, Ore. -- A man accused of robbing a market is now facing multiple charges.
Detectives spotted Anthony Blank, 36, at a Winco parking lot Monday afternoon. Police say on April 4, at about 4:30 p.m. he threatened a clerk with a folding knife at the Crown Market at 1112 Progress Drive.
They say fled the scene with an undisclosed amount of money.
Video surveillance captured the robbery, and a photo of the robber was shared with the public on social media.
Police say Blank is a transient, staying at various motels in Medford.
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Medford Police Arrest Bank Robbery Suspect
- Police Arrest Suspect in Medford Taxi Cab 'Armed' Robbery
- Suspects in Medford armed robbery arrested following chase through town
- Medford Police says bank robbery suspect arrested, money recovered
- UPDATE: Medford Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested Just Hours Later
- Police Arrest Suspect in July Armed Robbery at Medford Subway
- Medford Police Search for Armed Robbery Suspect
- Medford police searching for two robbery suspects
- Police: Medford armed robbery suspect in custody