MEDFORD, Ore. — Following the unfortunate incident on Tuesday that saw a dog attack and seriously injure a Central Point woman in her home, Morrtons restaurant in Medford says that the victim was their longtime employee. Now they are hoping to raise money for her medical care.
"Many of you may know our long-time, hard-working employee and friend, Diana Sanders. Diana is one of the most caring people we know, always giving to others and helping those in need, even when she didn't have much herself. She also cares for her mother," Morrtons said in a Facebook post.
According to the restaurant, Sanders' left arm had to be amputated after the attack. They also said that Sanders had been caring for a friend's dog at the time.
Donations for Sanders' medical care and recovery can be made at Morrtons, or deposited into a donation account for her at Rogue Credit Union, Member #1625572.
"We will also be doing a fundraiser night at the restaurant, where all proceeds will be donated to her account," Morrtons said. "More info to follow. Thank you in advance for your help."
- Medford Restaurant Raises Money for Employee Injured in Dog Attack
- New Restaurants Coming To Medford
- Black Bear Diners Raise Money for Employees in Paradise
- Medford Man Accused of Stabbing, Strangling Dog
- Local Restaurant Closes After 10 Years in Medford
- Friends of Firefighter Injured in Klamathon Fire Raise Money for His Recovery
- 4-year-old Raises Money For Fire Victims
- Local Artists Spreading Awareness and Raising Money
- Child Injured After Driver Hits School Bus in Medford
- Police Identify Suspect in Medford Pursuit; Officer Reported Injured