MEDFORD, Ore. —
UPDATE: Medford Police has arrested two suspects involved in the robbery at Banner Bank on Tuesday, according to the agency.
On Tuesday, 1:26 p.m., the suspect vehicle, a black 2007 Chrysler 300, was located in the 4500 block of S. Pacific Hwy, Phoenix. The male associated with the vehicle, David Lee Martin, 30 years old, was suspected of driving away with the suspect from inside the bank and was arrested.
Detectives were able to identify the suspect inside the bank as Charles Frasier-Lindsey, 18 years old. At about 4:40 p.m. Tuesday, Frasier-Lindsey was located at his residence in the 5600 block of Gebhard Road, Central Point, and arrested without incident.
The investigation was not able to confirm that a weapon, or a threat of a weapon, was involved in this case. Therefore, robbery charges could not apply.
Both suspects were charged with two counts of Attempted Theft 1st Degree, bail $10,000 each.
(Updated 9/11/19 at 9:14 a.m.)
INITIAL REPORT: Officers from the Medford Police Department are looking for a suspect following a robbery at Banner Bank on McAndrews Road, according to a post from the agency.
MPD said that the Banner Bank at 1455 E McAndrews was robbed at 10:18 a.m. on Tuesday morning.
The suspect is described as being a man of "unknown race," standing about 5'5" with a thin build, in his mid 20s, wearing a gray over-sized zip-up hoody with blue jeans, a red baseball cap, and over-sized sunglasses.
He was last seen fleeing eastbound from the bank. MPD does not know if the suspect was armed with any weapons.
"Keep an eye out and check your surveillance cameras if you live or work in that area," the agency said. "Thank you."
Medford Police later said that the suspect was seen getting into the passenger seat of a dark-colored Chrysler 300 near Corona Avenue following the robbery.
Banner Bank told NewsWatch 12 that the McAndrews location will be closed for the rest of the day while Medford Police finish investigating. Bank officials otherwise did not wish to comment on the case.
- Medford Police arrest two suspects following attempted robbery at Banner Bank
- Medford Police Arrest Bank Robbery Suspect
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested
- UPDATE: Medford Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested Just Hours Later
- Medford Police Search for Armed Robbery Suspect
- Police: Suspect Arrested after Attempted Murder, Medford Stand-Off
- Police Arrest Suspect in Medford Taxi Cab 'Armed' Robbery
- Police Arrest Suspect in July Armed Robbery at Medford Subway
- Suspect in Grants Pass Umpqua Bank Robbery Arrested
- Police: Grants Pass Bank Robbery Suspect Fled on Scooter