UPDATE: MPD reports that Griffin has been found safe. A Facebook user saw one of the posts regarding Griffin's disappearance and saw her vehicle—calling MPD, who were able to get her back to her family.
(Updated as of 4:30 p.m. on Friday, May 11)
MEDFORD, Ore. — The Medford Police Department (MPD) is putting out a call to the public to assist in locating a missing senior, who disappeared in her vehicle on Friday morning.
84-year-old Adeline Griffin was last seen at about 7:30 a.m. on Friday. She was reportedly following her husband to the Medford Airport to assist in returning a rental car—but she may have gotten lost along the way.
Griffin was driving a 2004 Gold Chevy Silverado 2500 pickup with Oregon Plates 322HST. She is reported to have a dog with her—a mixed-breed pit-bull. We are concerned not only due to her being overdue, but it is reported that she has some onset of dementia and may be lost.
MPD describes Griffin as a white female, 5'4" tall, wearing an unknown color shirt, cuffed blue jeans, dark slip on shoes and hair died red. Anyone who sees her or her truck, should contact MPD dispatch at 541-770-4783.
- UPDATE: Missing Senior Woman Found Safe
- UPDATE: Missing Medford Senior Found
- UPDATE: Teenager Found Safe
- UPDATE: Woman missing near Rogue River has been found safe
- Missing Cave Junction Woman Found Safe
- Police: Missing Grants Pass Woman Found Safe
- Elderly Medford Woman Found Safe
- UPDATE: Missing mother found
- Missing Medford Senior with Dementia Found
- UPDATE: Missing Sams Valley Mother and Daughters Found Safe