MEDFORD, Ore.-- Medford police need your help finding an armed robbery suspect.
They say he robbed a local convenience store at knife-point.
Police responded to the Crown Market on Progress Drive just after 4:30 Wednesday afternoon.
This the third time a Medford convenience store has been robbed this year.
Police say convenience stores usually don't have enough money on hand to make the crime worth it, especially since the mandatory
sentence for this is seven years and six months.
Police describe the suspect as a white male in his 40's. They say he was last seen weraring a black hoodie.
The Crown Market robbery is similar to another robbery in Medford that happened over the weekend.
That robbery happened at Woodland Heights Market.
Police say the suspect jumped over the counter, threatening the cashier at knifepoint.
The suspect ran away before officers arrived.
- Medford Police Search for Armed Robbery Suspect
- UPDATE: Police Search For Armed Robbery Suspect
- Police Search for Suspect in Armed Robbery
- Police Searching For Armed Robbery Suspect
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Police Arrest Suspect in Medford Taxi Cab 'Armed' Robbery
- Police Arrest Suspect in July Armed Robbery at Medford Subway
- Medford Police Arrest Bank Robbery Suspect
- Armed Suspect at Large After Robbery at Medford Business
- Police Search for Baskin Robbins Robbery Suspect