MEDFORD, Ore. -- Medford police are asking for the public's help in finding a male suspect responsible for fraudulently using credit cards at multiple locations around the city.
Police say that during his unauthorized spending spree he was accompanied by a female suspect who is believed to be 39-year-old Julia Wheatley.
If you have any information on either suspect or their whereabouts please contact Medford Police Department.
- Medford Police Looking For Credit Card Fraud Suspect
- Police: Suspect Using Stolen Vehicle, Credit Cards
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Medford Police Arrest Bank Robbery Suspect
- Medford Police Needs Help Identifying Suspect
- Medford Police Warn of Suspected Scammer
- Medford Police Search for Armed Robbery Suspect
- Medford Police Seek Car Theft Suspect
- Medford Police looking for shooting suspect
- Oregon Announces New Medicare Cards for Fraud Prevention