MEDFORD, Ore. -- Medford Police are investigating a stabbing.
It happened Wednesday, May 16 just before 10:00 p.m. Police say they found a 20-year-old male with a visible stab wound to his upper left chest in the 700 block of Tawn Cheree. Medford police administered first aid, while Mercy Flights brought him to the hospital.
Through an investigation, police discovered the incident happened behind a business in the 200 block of West 6th Street, in downtown Medford.
Detectives say they think the victim and his friend were in a fight with three other people.
Police have not made any arrests yet, and the investigation is ongoing.
The victim remains hospitalized, but is stable.
- Medford Police Investigating Stabbing
- Police Investigate Drive-By Shooting In Medford
- Medford Police investigating robbery at Dutch Bros.
- Medford Man Accused of Stabbing, Strangling Dog
- Medford Police Continue Investigation Into Deadly Drive-By Shooting
- Medford Police Investigate 5th Coffee Stand Robbery Since March
- Oregon State Police Investigate Life-Threatening Stabbing Outside Bar
- Medford Police warn about scam
- Medford Police Announce Crosswalk Stakeout
- Bank Robbery and Stabbing on Crater Lake Avenue In Medford