MEDFORD, Ore.--Recovery Cafe was founded in Seattle 15 years ago with the idea of providing a safe space for those in recovery to support each other after treatment.
Now the Recovery Cafe model is expanding across the nation, and a nonprofit group is hoping to have one established in Medford later this year.
NewsWatch 12's Eliana Sheriff tells us what 'Recovery Cafe' is and how organizers say it's a missing element of recovery in Jackson County.
- Medford Non-Profit Works To Bring Recovery Cafe To Oregon
- Oregon Century: Medford Natatorium
- Giant Cinnamon Roll Funds $5,000 Donation to Medford Non-Profit
- Medford Comic Con Brings Nearly 20,000 to Medford Library
- RRSNF Works On Post-Fire Recovery Assessments
- Medford Power Outage Brings Down Traffic Lights
- Non-Profit Opens First Hospice Care Facility in Southern Oregon
- US Cellular Community Park Brings Millions to Medford Economy
- Art in Bloom Festival Brings in Thousands to Downtown Medford
- "Avengers: Endgame" brings more foot traffic, business to Medford Center