UNITY, Ore. -- Oregon State Police say a Medford man is dead following a car crash in Unity, a small town in northeast Oregon.
On Saturday September 8, 2018 at 1:50 p.m. Oregon State Police Troopers responded to a single vehicle crash on Hwy 26 near mile post 200.
Troopers say 39-year-old Gordon Waite was driving a 2015 Ford F-150 eastbound when he lost control at a curve. They say the car rolled down an embankment, striking several trees.
Troopers say Waite was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Medford Man Dies in Rollover Crash in Northeast Oregon
- Oregon Century: Medford Natatorium
- Woman Dies In Rollover Crash On Antioch Road
- UPDATE: Body Found in Brush Hours After Oregon Rollover Crash
- 21-Year-Old Oregon Man Dies in Snowmobile Crash
- Medford road closed due to cement mixer rollover
- Lane Closure on I-5 South of Medford Due to Rollover Crash
- UPDATE: Deputies Identify Central Point Man Killed in Rollover Crash
- Law enforcement identifies man killed in Sams Valley rollover crash
- Driver Is Minimally Injured After Rollover Crash