MEDFORD, Ore. -- Capping a four-month investigation, Jackson County Sheriff's Office says detectives arrested an 18-year-old Medford man for having sexual contact with middle school-aged girls. Detectives say they believe there are likely more victims who have not yet come forward.
Detectives say on Thursday, January 11, 2018, Joshua Thomas Campos, of the 1500-block of Hancock Avenue was lodged in jail. Detectives say he is being held on charges of sexual abuse in the first degree, sexual abuse in the second degree, rape in the second degree, unlawful sexual penetration in the second degree, sodomy in the third degree, and two counts of rape in the third degree. They say a circuit court judge set bail at $250,000.
Detectives say the charges involve three separate victims, ages 13 and 14, in incidents that occurred in 2017. Detectives say Campos contacted the victims through friends, at parties, and online.
Detectives would like to hear from additional victims and anyone who has information to share about the case. Those with information can call Detective Steve Bohn at (541) 774-6168.
- Medford Man Arrested for Sexual Abuse of Middle School Girls
- Medford Man Sentenced to Probation for Rape of Middle School Girls
- Rogue River Man Accused of Sexually Abusing Young Girl
- Oregon Man Admits To Sexually Abusing Two Young Girls
- Medford Chiropractor Indicted on 31 Counts of Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- Medford Chiropractor Guilty on Multiple Counts of Sexual Abuse
- Medford motel manager accused of sexually abusing housekeeper
- UPDATE: Former Principal Arrested for Sexual Abuse
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Medford Man Arrested on Multiple Sodomy Charges