MEDFORD, Ore. — Medford Fire is investigating what caused a house fire off Bowmont Circle Wednesday afternoon. The fire spread to a home next-door to it.
Crews from agencies across the Rogue Valley battled the fire for hours.
At one point, the entire block was evacuated. All occupants of the homes were able to evacuate in time.
Two firefighters were taken to the hospital for minor injuries. The American Red Cross reported that they are tending to six adults from multiple families, and are providing temporary housing, food clothing, comfort kits, and information on recovery services.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Medford Fire-Rescue Investigating House Fire
- Medford Fire-Rescue Investigating Garage Fire
- Medford Fire-Rescue Investigating Small Barn Fire
- Medford Fire-Rescue investigates fully-involved garage fire
- Medford Fire-Rescue welcomes new Fire Chief
- Fire Crews Investigating Downtown Medford Fire
- UPDATE: Medford Fire Investigating Asante Warehouse Fire
- Medford Fire-Rescue Prepares Roxy Ann For Fire Season
- House Fire in Medford Torches Kitchen
- Illinois Valley Fire District investigating house fire