MEDFORD, Ore.-- The Jackson County District Attorney's Office announced Thursday morning that the grand jury has indicted Scott Cooper on a total of 31 counts of sexual abuse and sexual harassment.
The indictment charges one count of Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree, 20 counts of Sexual Abuse in the Third Degree and ten counts of Sexual Harassment.
Scott Cooper was the owner and chiropractor for Cooper Chiropractic.
The grand jury heard from 12 witnesses and victims.
The grand jury deliberated less than 5 minutes before announcing their indictment.
If anyone has additional information, contact the Medford Police Department.
- Medford Chiropractor Indicted on 31 Counts of Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- Medford Chiropractor Guilty on Multiple Counts of Sexual Abuse
- Medford Chiropractor Arrested On Sex Crime Charges
- Client Shocked By Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Chiropractor
- Sexual Harassment at Oregon Capitol
- Medford Man Arrested for Sexual Abuse of Middle School Girls
- Sexual Harassment Scandal Reignites at Oregon Capitol
- Investigation: Lawmakers Lax on Stopping Sexual Harassment
- UPDATE: Former Medford Bookkeeper Indicted By Grand Jury
- More Than 90% of Sexually Abused Children Know Their Abuser