MEDFORD, Ore.-- The Jackson County District Attorney's Office announced Thursday morning that the grand jury has indicted Scott Cooper on a total of 31 counts of sexual abuse and sexual harassment.
The indictment charges one count of Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree, 20 counts of Sexual Abuse in the Third Degree and ten counts of Sexual Harassment.
Scott Cooper was the owner and chiropractor for Cooper Chiropractic.
The grand jury heard from 12 witnesses and victims.
The grand jury deliberated less than 5 minutes before announcing their indictment.
If anyone has additional information, contact the Medford Police Department.
- Medford Chiropractor Indicted on 31 Counts of Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- Medford Chiropractor Guilty on Multiple Counts of Sexual Abuse
- Medford Chiropractor Arrested On Sex Crime Charges
- Client Shocked By Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Chiropractor
- R. Kelly indicted on 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse
- Sexual Harassment at Oregon Capitol
- Medford Man Arrested for Sexual Abuse of Middle School Girls
- Medford motel manager accused of sexually abusing housekeeper
- Sexual Harassment Scandal Reignites at Oregon Capitol
- Investigation: Lawmakers Lax on Stopping Sexual Harassment