MEDFORD, Ore. -- Medford Police have accused a chiropractor of sex crimes.
Scott Cooper, owner of Cooper Chiropractic, was arrested this morning and charged with more than a dozen counts of sex abuse and sexual harassment. Police say he has been accused by several young women of touching them inappropriately.
According to a news release, Medford Police says an extensive investigation into the allegations revealed the first incident occurred in October 2017 and the two additional incidents would have occurred in January of 2018. All three cases included detailed statements about Scott Cooper touching the intimate parts of the female victims. The investigation also revealed the touching was sexual in nature and outside standard chiropractic care.
Police say the victims include a 20 year old female, a 32 year old female, a 17 year old female, and a 24 year old female.
Scott Cooper has been lodged at the Jackson County Jail on the below listed charges:
Sex Abuse in the 2nd Degree - 1 count
Sex Abuse in the 3rd Degree - 10 counts
Sexual Harassment - 4 counts
Total Bail: $77,500
- Medford Chiropractor Arrested On Sex Crime Charges
- Medford Chiropractor Indicted on 31 Counts of Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- Medford Chiropractor Guilty on Multiple Counts of Sexual Abuse
- Medford Man Arrested on Multiple Sodomy Charges
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Former Medford 'daycare' owner convicted of child sex abuse charges
- Classroom Volunteer Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges
- Oregon Sex Offender Arrested on New Sex Abuse Charges
- Client Shocked By Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Chiropractor
- Medford Police Search for Man Accused of Sex Crimes Against Minor