SISKIYOU COUNTY, CA-- There have been 314 cases of measles reported in 15 states since January and Siskiyou County is concerned about that.
Oregon and California have both seen cases. Of the 16 cases California has seen, 6 have been in Northern California. Siskiyou County is issuing a MMR vaccination advisory because of the outbreak.
Measles is highly contagious. It spreads through the air after a cough or a sneeze from an infected person. Measles can be deadly, but it is preventable with a vaccine.
- Measles vaccine advisory in Siskiyou County
- Klamath County Public Health Addresses Measles Vaccine Concerns
- Oregon vaccine bill dead as US measles count soars
- Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office Investigate Suspicious Death
- Winter Storm Warning Issued for Siskiyou County
- State of Emergency Declared in Siskiyou County
- California National Guard Arrives In Siskiyou County
- CASA of Siskiyou County Looking for Volunteers
- Siskiyou County Voters Hope for Republican Governor