CNN - A classic McDonald's treat has gone through some changes.
The fast food giant announced it altered the recipe for apple pie.
The beloved dessert supposedly includes less ingredients and a whole new look.
The pies are now covered in lattice-style crust, and sprinkled with a sugar topping.
McDonald's said they are made with six different kinds of apples that are 100% American grown.
The pies clock in at 240 calories.
Customers took to social media when they noticed the change, and the reviews were mixed.
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe
- Huckleberry Pie
- Apple launching streaming service
- McDonald's Flips Golden Arches To A 'W' For Women's Day
- Apple Auctions Off First Computer Ever Built
- Oregon Mom Sues McDonald's for Teen's Alleged Burns from Hot Water
- Here's why McDonald's is ditching its fancy burgers
- McDonald's is partnering with AARP to hire older employees
- McDonald's is bringing hits from its global menu to the United States