CNN - A classic McDonald's treat has gone through some changes.
The fast food giant announced it altered the recipe for apple pie.
The beloved dessert supposedly includes less ingredients and a whole new look.
The pies are now covered in lattice-style crust, and sprinkled with a sugar topping.
McDonald's said they are made with six different kinds of apples that are 100% American grown.
The pies clock in at 240 calories.
Customers took to social media when they noticed the change, and the reviews were mixed.
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe
- Huckleberry Pie
- McDonald's Flips Golden Arches To A 'W' For Women's Day
- Apple Auctions Off First Computer Ever Built
- Oregon Mom Sues McDonald's for Teen's Alleged Burns from Hot Water
- No wait: Apple offers $29 replacement batteries immediately
- UPDATE: Apple Jam Music Festival Cancelled After County Opposition
- Got $1,100? Apple Shows off its Most Expensive iPhone Yet
- Apple Turns Off Group FaceTime Amid Reports of Bug