YONNA, Ore. -- A Bly man is dead after a crash in Klamath County. Oregon State Police and emergency personnel say his vehicle was hit when another driver ran a stop sign.
Preliminary investigation revealed that a Ford Ranger PU, operated by Chelsea Ridenour (29) of Malin, was traveling on Bliss Rd. and failed to stop at the stop sign at Hwy 140. A Ford Explorer was traveling on Hwy 140, operated by Frederic Rouviere (59) of Bly, and a collision occurred. Rouviere sustained fatal injuries and was pronounced deceased at the scene.
Ridenour and her juvenile male passenger were transported to the hospital with injuries.
Cynthia Schmidt (59) of Bly, passenger in the Explorer, was transported to the hospital with injuries.
Oregon State Police was assisted by the Klamath County Sheriff's Office, Klamath County Fire, and Air Link.
Yonna is an unincorporated community in Klamath County. It's east of Highway 140 in Yonna Valley, northeast of Dairy and near the base of Short Lake Mountain.
- Man killed in Klamath County crash
- Klamath Falls Man Killed In Single-Car Crash
- Pedestrian Killed in Klamath County Crash on Hwy 97
- Sheriff: Passenger killed in Klamath County rollover DUII crash
- Two Drivers Injured in Klamath County Crash
- Malin man killed in crash on Highway 50 in Klamath County
- Klamath County Man Convicted on Felony Charges
- Sheriff's Office Seeks Missing Klamath County Man
- Klamath County Declares Drought Emergency
- Klamath County Air Stagnation Advisory