MEDFORD, Ore. -- A man is facing more than seven years in prison.
On Thursday, Shadow Iles was sentenced on Assault in the Second Degree and Strangulation Felony Constituting Domestic Violence, according to the Jackson County District Attorney's Office.
On Thursday, July 20, 2017, the Medford Police Department responded to the victim's home. When they arrived, they found the victim almost unconscious on the floor of the master bedroom. Officers saw a large amount of blood on the carpet next to the victim's head, and splattered on the wall.
Officers found 2 wooden items on the ground, also with blood on them. They were later identified as the broken pieces of a ma roller.
The victim said Iles used the wooden ma roller to hit her repeatedly. She also said Iles strangled her until she lost consciousness.
- Man Facing 7 Years in Prison for Assault, Strangulation
- Man Gets Nearly Six Years in Prison for Sex Trafficking
- Man Alleges Assault by NBA Player
- Man Who Made, Detonated Pipe Bomb Gets 5 Years in Prison
- Man Gets 14 Years in Prison for Death of Portland Teenager
- Joseph Sallman Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison
- Former Youth Pastor Sentenced to Over 15 Years in Prison
- "Ghost" Gun Manufacturer Sentenced To Five Years In Prison
- Sex Offender Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison