TALENT, Ore. -- A man accused of attempted murder was formally read his charges Monday.
Police said Aaron Merlina, 34, shot a round into the air as a woman was trying to leave his car. It happened in Talent on October 28. Then back at his apartment, police say he strangled her, and had done the same about 2 weeks prior. According to court documents, police said he also bit her, and threatened her with a gun.
He will appear in Jackson County court again on November 20th.
- Man Charged with Attempted Murder in Talent
- Medford Man Arrested in Maryland on Attempted Murder Charge
- Siskiyou County Man Arrested on Arson and Attempted Murder Charges
- Klamath Falls Man Arrested for Attempted Murder
- Talent Hosts Major Recycling Event
- Man Arrested Near Yreka, Accused of Attempted Murder
- Talent Man Pleads Guilty to Cocaine, Firearms Trafficking
- Phoenix-Talent $69 Million Dollar Bond Issue
- Talent Gateway Project Taking Steps Towards Completion
- Business Applies to Rebuild Talent Truck Stop