MEDFORD, Ore. -- Oregon State Police said on Thursday, September 13, 2018, Oregon State Police Detectives arrested 55-year-old, Blake V. Northway of Medford on multiple counts of Sodomy.
Troopers said Northway is a Deportation Officer with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) assigned to the Medford office. His arrest is a result of a joint investigation between the Oregon State Police and ICE - Office of Professional Responsibility.
“U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement hold its officers to the highest standards of professional conduct and does not tolerate those who violate the law, said ICE Public Affairs Officer Tanya Roman. "ICE will continue to cooperate until this case has been resolved.“
Northway has been relieved of all authority and will be placed on leave pending the results of the criminal investigation.
Northway was lodged in the Jackson County Jail.
These charges are not related to Northway’s position with ICE.
- Medford Man Arrested on Multiple Sodomy Charges
- Medford Chiropractor Arrested On Sex Crime Charges
- Medford Man Arrested in Maryland on Attempted Murder Charge
- Medford Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Yreka Man Arrested after Stabbing Man Multiple Times
- Medford Chiropractor Guilty on Multiple Counts of Sexual Abuse
- Medford Man Arrested for Sexual Abuse of Middle School Girls
- Medford Man Arrested After Road Rage Incident Involving a Gun
- Medford Police Arrest Bank Robbery Suspect
- Suspect in Medford Shooting Arrested in Montana