GRANTS PASS, Ore. -- A Grants Pass man was arrested yesterday on charges of child abuse against his three month old son.
The Grants Pass Department of Public Safety said Joshua Whetzel was arrested for assault and criminal mistreatment charges.
The department says they responded to a call from D.H.S. case workers who were at Three Rivers Medical Center about the child.
They say the child's injuries were life threatening, and was flown to OHSU in Portland.
That's when detectives went to the family home where they made the arrest.
The case is currently under investigation.
- Police: Grants Pass Man Arrested for Sex Abuse of Child
- Man Arrested in Grants Pass For Child Abuse
- Grants Pass Man Accused of Abusing 4-Month-Old Child
- Grants Pass Police charge man with child sex abuse
- Grants Pass man arrested for 5 burglaries
- Grants Pass man facing ten counts of encouraging child sex abuse
- Grants Pass Man Accused of Holding Child Pornography
- 5 Arrested In Grants Pass Drug Bust
- Accused Sex Offender Arrested In Grants Pass
- Woman arrested in Grants Pass arson investigation