MEDFORD, Ore.-- There are new developments in a fatal road rage crash we first told you about in December.
The driver, 65-year-old Raleigh Rodrigues, accused of purposely swerving into a motorcyclist, 25-year-old Kevin Mayo, was indicted by a grand jury Tuesday.
The grand jury indicted him on manslaughter charges.
He will be arraigned in the next 30 days.
The Mayo Family shares why they're discouraged this case is taking so long.
- Man Accused of Intentionally Swerving Into Motorcyclist Indicted
- Motorcyclist Dies in Crash With Bear, SUV in Central Oregon
- Motorcyclists Carry US Flag Across the Nation to Honor Veterans
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist Killed in Gold Hill was Institutionalized for Murder
- YMCA Vending Machine Completly Burned After It Was Intentionally Set On Fire
- UPDATE: Police Identify the Motorcyclist Killed In Crash On N. Phoenix Road
- Medford Man Accused of Stabbing, Strangling Dog
- Man Accused of Threatening Oregon Lottery Headquarters
- Man Accused of Oregon Lottery Threat Apologizes
- Medford Chiropractor Indicted on 31 Counts of Sexual Abuse & Harassment