CENTRAL POINT, Ore.- While many people are trying to sell their tickets online, thousands are still expected to brave the conditions, hoping for a good time. You can see our coverage of what to expect with air quality and heat here.
But first, here's what you need to know about parking:
There is no general admission parking this year. No parking zones include East Pine Street, Penninger Road, Scenic Avenue, all side streets east of 10th, Hamrick, Beebee, Gebard, Upton Roads and more.
So where can you park?
The festival is directing people to park at Scenic Middle School, Crater High School, or Jewett Elementary School.
For more parking information, click here.
- Making the Trek to Country Crossings
- Country Crossings Traffic Impacts
- Country Crossings Parking and Traffic Woes
- Navigating the 2018 Country Crossings Music Festival
- UPDATE: Country Crossings Vendors Fighting Payment Problems
- Country Crossings Contract with the Expo
- Deputies Prepare for Country Crossings with Greenway Sweep
- Expo Working to Find Replacement for Country Crossings
- NASA orbiter spots 'Star Trek' symbol on Mars
- New Caravan of Honduran Migrants Makes First Border Crossing