CENTRAL POINT, Ore. -- Thousands of people are expected to attend the first ever "Made in Southern Oregon" event.
It'll feature 70 local vendors.
"We have woodworking, we have glassblowing, we have leather-making, we have crafts, we have everything you can think of," Nikki Peterson, Coordinator for Marketing and Special Events for the City of Central Point, said.
The event will start Saturday, May 18 at noon. It'll run until 7 p.m.
East Pine Street will be closed from First through Fourth streets will be closed.
- 'Made in Southern Oregon' coming to Central Point
- CraterWorks Makerspace Coming To Central Point
- Costco Relocates to Central Point
- Central Point summer meal program
- State's Largest Veteran Resource Event Comes to Southern Oregon
- Southern Oregon Wedding Show Comes Back to Medford
- Prescribed burns in Southern Oregon
- Suspects Identified in Central Point Armed Robbery
- Barn Fire in Central Point Under Investigation
- Truck Crashes Into Central Point Home