WHITE CITY, Ore. --
UPDATE: Valles has been located and is safe, the Jackson County Sheriff's Office (JCSO) said in an updated statement shortly before 10 p.m. on Wednesday night.
"[JCSO] would like to thank the Search and Rescue personnel, as well as the local citizens who worked to bring Mr. Valles home," the agency said."
(Updated 5/2/19 at 11:25 a.m.)
INITIAL REPORT: The Jackson County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue team are trying to find a missing White City man.
Miguel Valles, 64, was last seen on Wednesday, May 1 around 1:00 p.m. He was last seen at his home on White Mountain Dr. in White City.
Valles was wearing a white shirt and shorts. He has a shaved head with dark brown and gray hair. Police say he suffers from Alzheimer's and is a diabetic.
Valles may have a small white and brown poodle with him.
If you have see Valles please call Sergeant Shawn Richards through Dispatch at 541-776-7206, and reference Jackson County Sheriff’s Office Case Number 19-8494.
- Sheriff: Missing White City Alzheimer's patient located
- Two Southern Oregon Businesses Providing Therapy Dolls to Patients with Alzheimer’s
- White City House Fire
- Sheriff's Office Seeks Clues on White City Hit-and-Run
- Missing 'runaway' Idaho teen located in Medford
- Police: Missing Medford teen located 'unharmed'
- Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office needs help locating a missing teen
- Recognizing Alzheimer's Symptoms on The Longest Day
- Oregon State Hospital Psychiatric patient found hours after going missing
- UPDATE: Jackson County Search and Rescue Locates Missing Autistic Man