ASHLAND, Ore. — Detectives with Medford Area Drug and Gang Enforcement (MADGE) arrested two suspects during a raid at an Ashland home on Tuesday, according to Medford Police.
Officers served the search warrant for 102 N Wightman Street and a vehicle located there around 4 p.m. — the culmination of a two-month investigation into 74-year-old David McCabe and 47-year-old Carrie Garrison, Medford Police said.
During the search, detectives reportedly found 4.5 pounds of cocaine, 18 pounds of marijuana, 32 pounds of butane hash oil, and more than a gram of heroin. MADGE also reported finding two guns and $775,629 in cash.
McCabe has been charged with the possession, delivery and manufacture of both cocaine and marijuana, money laundering, as well as two counts for being a felon in possession of a firearm. He is being held on $110,000 bail.
Garrison faces charges for possession and delivery of both cocaine and heroin. Her bail is set at $47,500.
- MADGE seizes drugs, cash, guns in raid on Ashland house
- 2 Men Arrested after Drug, Gun, Cash Seizure
- Law Enforcement Explains Why MADGE Investigation Took 3 Months
- Ashland Water
- Officials Bust 'Illegal Boarding House' in Ashland
- More Than 200 Illegal Marijuana Plants Seized in Klamath County Raids
- Police seize more than 6,000 illegal marijuana plants in White City raid
- Raids seize more than 4.6K marijuana plants at Siskiyou County illegal grow sites
- UPDATE: Police Raid Suspected Drug Den in Medford
- Officers raid two Medford addresses in 'ongoing drug investigation'