MEDFORD, Ore. — Officers with Medford Area Drug and Gang Enforcement (MADGE) raided two separate addresses on Thursday as part of an "ongoing drug investigation," Medford Police said in a brief statement.
The officers and detectives served one search warrant at an address in the 1000-block of W 12th Street, and another at the "La Muneca" store, 1712 W Main Street.
"A large amount of currency was seized related to drug activity. Additional evidence was located related to Identity Theft," Medford Police said.
Police took 42-year-old Teresa Gonzalez into custody on three counts of Identity Theft, lodging her at the Jackson County Jail with bail set at $22,500.
Medford Police said that this case is still being investigated and did not release any further details.
- Officers raid two Medford addresses in 'ongoing drug investigation'
- UPDATE: Police Raid Suspected Drug Den in Medford
- Medford Police Investigating Stabbing
- Drug Bust in West Medford
- UPDATE: Victim in Grants Pass Homicide Identified, Investigation 'Ongoing'
- UPDATE: Boil Advisory Lifted For All Medford Addresses
- Four Suspects Arrested in Medford Drug Bust
- Siskiyou County drug raid finds 610 large illegal marijuana plants
- MADGE seizes drugs, cash, guns in raid on Ashland house
- Police Investigate Drive-By Shooting In Medford