MEDFORD, Ore.-- When people think of lung cancer, they often think smoking plays a role.
While that can be true, that's not the only factor.
Ben Bryan, a social worker with Providence Medford Medical Center, explains what could else could lead to one of the deadliest types of cancers.
- Lung Cancer Risk Factors and Prevention Resources
- Understanding Lung Cancer
- Providence Medford Offers Free Lung Cancer Screenings
- Providence Holds Lung Cancer Screening Awareness Event
- Preventing Breast Cancer: Genetic History & Cancer Screening
- California Lung Cancer Death Rate Less Than National Average
- New Screening Helps Local Doctors Detect Lung Cancer Earlier
- Protect Lungs from Arctic Chill
- Alcohol Lowering Your Risk for Cancer?
- Lowering Your Risk of Breast Cancer