Before you head out on Thanksgiving road trips, here is what you need to know about gas prices.
AAA says that, on average, regular unleaded gas will be $2.85 in Oregon. They say although pump prices are slowly declining heading into the Thanksgiving weekend, gas prices are at their highest levels for the holiday since 2014.
“Higher gas prices usually don’t have a dramatic impact on Thanksgiving travel as people want to keep their plans to spend time with friends and family. Those who need to cut expenses will do so in other ways without canceling their trips,” says Marie Dodds of AAA Oregon/Idaho.
Luckily, you won’t have to drive around to find the best pump prices. Click here for the top 10 lowest gas prices. You can search a city in Oregon, and it will show you the price and location.
- Lowest Gas Prices Near You
- U.S. Gas Prices Jump Three Cents
- Gas Prices in Oregon See Spring Spike
- Southern Oregon Tops State in Gas Prices
- Gas Prices Continue to Drop Approaching Thanksgiving
- Memorial Day gas prices remain stubbornly high
- Gas Pipeline Explosion Could Cause Gas Prices to Spike
- US unemployment drops to lowest since 1969
- Drivers prepare for Thanksgiving traffic, high gas prices
- Gas Prices Expected to Drop Ahead of Thanksgiving