MEDFORD, Ore.-- Breast cancer affects hundreds of thousands of women in the U.S. every year.
Kristin Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center joined NewsWatch 12 This Morning in the studio.
She explained what you can do at home to lower your risk of developing the disease.
- Lowering Your Risk of Breast Cancer
- Alcohol Lowering Your Risk for Cancer?
- Study Finds Link between Birth Control and Breast Cancer Risk
- Preventing Breast Cancer: Genetic History & Cancer Screening
- The Impact of Diet on Breast Cancer
- Local Businesses Support Breast Cancer Awareness & Research
- Local Business Pampers Breast Cancer Survivors
- New Breast Cancer Gene Mutations Found
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Know the Facts
- The Importance of Breast Cancer Screening