PHOENIX, Ore. -- On Saturday, January 19, 2019, bring your dogs and cats to Jackson County Animal Service’s Low-Cost Pet Vaccination Clinic from 11 AM to 1 PM.
Event takes place at Jackson County Animal Services, 5595 So. Pacific Hwy, Phoenix.
Vaccinations, given by Dr. Sharon Hopkins, DVM, and a veterinary technician, are CASH ONLY $10 each for Rabies and an increase to $15 ea. for the Distemper-Parvo booster.
All dogs six months of age and older are required by law to be vaccinated for rabies and licensed.
Vaccinations available for dogs are: Rabies, and Distemper-Parvo combo (DA2PP).
Vaccinations available for Cats are: Rabies, and Distemper-Respiratory Combo (FVRCCP).
Your pets must be at least 8 weeks old; Pets whom are ill, on antibiotics, in heat, or on cortisone products cannot be vaccinated.
Nail trimming is offered for $5 per pet as CASH ONLY.
Also, purchase your dog license by cash, credit card, or check with rabies certification. Call the shelter at 541-774-6654 for additional information.
- Low Cost Pet Vaccinations & Nail Trims In January
- Pet Groomer
- Josephine County Vaccination Rates Drop
- The Unexpected Costs of Cancer
- Vaccine Required for Klamath County School District
- Washington Lawmakers Weigh Vaccine Bill Amid Outbreak
- Anti-vaccination conspiracy theories thrive on Amazon
- Smoking Rates Are at All Time Low
- Bullying In The Workplace Costing Billions