CENTRAL POINT, Ore. -- A local man is fighting for his life after being injured in a motorcycle accident.
Wesley Stewart and his girlfriend were in a serious motorcycle accident in November.
“My brother and his girlfriend were in a serious motorcycle accident on I5 exit 33 in central point, 500 feet of getting onto the freeway.He's been in ICU for the past two weeks fighting for his life,” Russell Stewart, Wesley's brother said.
Now Russell Stewart is doing what he can to raise awareness for motorcycle injuries.
“I just want people to be aware of their surroundings.”
So Stewart and his family are holding a benefit ride and auction for his brother and his girlfriend.
“We are starting at D&S Harley Davidson at 11am, kickstands up at noon and we are riding to the VFW in Rogue River”.
- Local man fighting for his life, family wants to raise awareness regarding motorcycle injuries
- Family starts walk to raise awareness
- Local Artists Spreading Awareness and Raising Money
- Real-Life Simulated Crash Scene Aims To Raise Awareness
- Family night out raises awareness for child abuse prevention
- Families Fighting Fires Together
- Justice for Jarred: Hit-and-Run Victim's Family Marches to Raise Awareness
- Local Businesses Support Breast Cancer Awareness & Research
- Wimer Man Killed in Motorcycle Crash
- The Protectors Hold Event To Raise Awareness About Bullying