MEDFORD, Ore.-- Several agencies and volunteers are working side by side to get an up-to-date snapshot of homelessness in Jackson County.
All week long, they'll be carrying around questionaires and handing out backpacks around the county.
The information is collected to figure out how much federal funding is needed for those struggling to get resources.
The results of the Point-in-Time Homeless Count are due to Housing and Urban Development by May.
Click here for a look at last year's results, per county.
- Local Volunteers Conduct "Point-In-Time" Homeless Count
- Annual Point-In-Time Survey Counts Homeless Population
- Volunteers Prepare for Annual Point-In-Time Count By Filling Backpacks for Jackson County Homeless
- Local Volunteers to Conduct Annual Homeless Count
- Local Red Cross Volunteer Helps Volcano Victims
- Survey on Homelessness Seeks Local Input
- City of Ashland Conducting Controlled Burns
- Volunteers Help Rescue Animals
- Local Red Cross Recruits Volunteers For Hurricane Disaster Relief
- Local Red Cross Volunteers Head for California Fires