Grants Pass, OR. -- Ronald Ceci from Grants Pass won $2 million thanks to his quick pick Powerball ticket. Ceci bought the winning ticket from Lil Pantry Market and Deli in Merlin.
Lil Pantry is no stranger to lottery ticket winners. This is the second time in the past four years that the shop has sold a seven figure winning lottery ticket. In 2013 they sold a $1 million MegaMillions ticket.
Ceci said he put the ticket in the sun visor of his car and didn't check it until this Wednesday. He was one of seven people nationwide who have won $2 million since October. Ceci says he plans to put the money towards home improvement projects.
For the $2 million win, Lil Pantry will receive a 1% selling bonus of $20,000.
Today Lil Pantry told NewsWatch12 people have been filing in over the past week to buy powerball tickets. The $570 million Powerball drawing is this Saturday at 7:59 p.m.
- Local Man Wins $2 Million from Lottery
- Anonymous Lottery Winner Wins Big
- Klamath Falls man wins $100,000 Lottery prize during daily walk
- Man Accused of Threatening Oregon Lottery Headquarters
- Man Accused of Oregon Lottery Threat Apologizes
- Central Point Man Wins $7.3 Million in 'Lucky Mistake'
- Italian Restaurant Promises Pizza for Lottery Losers
- Two Million Bees Pollinate Local Orchard
- Local Photographer Wins Mirror Ball
- Oregon to Receive $1.5M in Lottery Prizes if Left Unclaimed