MEDFORD, Ore. -- Local doctors with Providence Medford Medical Center are weighing on how they conserve medicine or find alternative forms of care during a drug shortage.
For a list of current drug shortages, click here.
Watch NewsWatch 12 This Morning to find out what local doctors have to say about the long list of medications on the shortage list for several months.
- Local Doctors Find Alternative Care Following Drug Shortages
- Local surgeon finds success with opioid alternative
- Health Alert: Pain Management Alternatives
- Caseworkers say staff shortages plague Oregon foster care
- An Oral Alternative to Insulin Shots?
- Klamath DA Praises Performance of 'Alternative Courts'
- Spinal Care
- Call Your Doctor Day
- Local Doctors Fighting The Opioid Crisis With New Medication
- New Screening Helps Local Doctors Detect Lung Cancer Earlier