KLAMATH FALLS, Ore.-- Three local businesses are teaming up to help feed the hungry this holiday season.
The Grange Co-op and Wong Potatoes in Klamath Falls are donating a truckload of potatoes to food banks in Jackson, Josephine and Klamath counties.
Central Point's Rogue Creamery is joining the effort by donating 300 pounds of cheese.
The Grange Co-op says its employees also donated 3,394 food items during its annual employee food drive.
The co-op is matching the donations bringing the toal number up to 6,786.
Potatoes and cheese will be delivered on December 20th, to the following locations:
· Klamath County: Klamath/Lake Counties Food Bank and the Klamath Falls Gospel Rescue Mission
· Josephine County: Josephine County Food Bank and the Grants Pass Gospel Rescue Mission
· Medford: ACCESS Food Pantry Network, St. Vincent de Paul, and Medford Gospel Rescue Mission
· Ashland: Ashland Emergency Food Bank
· Coos Bay: Salvation Army
· Yuba City: Yuba-Sutter Food Bank