Parts of the Level 2 evacuation zone on Pleasant Creek Road have been upgraded to Level 3 Go evacuations.
This only affects two addresses, and those residents have been notified.
The rest of the Level 2 evacuations are still Level 2.
On the map below, the areas in red are the Level 3 and the yellow are Level 2.
- Level 3 Evacuations Issued for Pleasant Creek Fire
- Level 2 Evacuations Issued For Taylor Creek Fire
- Level 3 Evacuations Issued Near Watson Creek Fire
- UPDATE: Evacuation Level Reduced Near Sterling Creek Fire
- Level 3 Evacuations Advised for Elk Creek Road Addresses
- UPDATE: Graves Creek Road Evacuations Increase to Level 3 "GO"
- UPDATE: Level 3 'GO' Evacuation Orders Issued West of Merlin
- Some Level 3 Evacuation Warnings Issued North of Wimer Due to Garner Complex Fires
- Living In A Level Two Evacuation Zone
- UPDATE: Evacuation Levels Lowered Between Agness and the Klondike Fire