LAKE COUNTY, Ore. -- Level 3 Evacuations have been ordered for Lakeview Estates, just north of Campbell and Deadhorse Lakes in the Fremont-Winema National Forest.
According to the South Central Oregon Fire Management Partnership - SCOFMP Facebook page, the fire is currently burning about 1-2 miles north of the area.
The Lake County Sheriff's Office is asking for everyone's cooperation for an orderly evacuation and to stay out of the area for emergency personnel safety.
- Level 3 Evacuations Issued Near Watson Creek Fire
- Level 3 Evacuations Issued for Pleasant Creek Fire
- Level 2 Evacuations Issued For Taylor Creek Fire
- UPDATE: Evacuation Level Reduced Near Sterling Creek Fire
- UPDATE: Graves Creek Road Evacuations Increase to Level 3 "GO"
- Level 3 Evacuations Advised for Elk Creek Road Addresses
- UPDATE: Level 3 'GO' Evacuation Orders Issued West of Merlin
- Fire Crews Gain Upper Hand on Watson Creek Fire, Forest Closures Shrink
- UPDATE: Watson Creek Fire in Lake County Grows to 350 Acres
- Some Level 3 Evacuation Warnings Issued North of Wimer Due to Garner Complex Fires