TRAIL, Ore. - Based on the recommendation of fire officials managing the Sugar Pine fire, the Jackson County Sheriff's Office has increased the evacuation advisory for residences in the Elk Creek Road area from Level 2 "Be Set" to Level 3 "Go."
A Level 3 "Go" advisory is now in effect for the following addresses: 8800 to 17600 Elk Creek Road; Sugar Pine Road, all addresses; Dodes Creek road, all addresses.
A Level 3 "Go" evacuation means you should not delay leaving to gather any belongings or make further efforts to protect your home. This may be the last notice you receive.
Deputies and search and rescue volunteers will deliver notices to these residences in person; however, residents do not need to wait for a notice to vacate their homes. Citizen Alert notifications will be sent to those in the affected area.
- Level 3 Evacuations Advised for Elk Creek Road Addresses
- UPDATE: Graves Creek Road Evacuations Increase to Level 3 "GO"
- UPDATE: Evacuation Level Reduced Near Sterling Creek Fire
- Level 3 Evacuations Issued for Pleasant Creek Fire
- Level 2 Evacuations Issued For Taylor Creek Fire
- Level 3 Evacuations Issued Near Watson Creek Fire
- Living In A Level Two Evacuation Zone
- Elk VS Vehicles Crash in Merlin
- Over 200 People Still Under Level 3 Evacuations for Hugo Road Fire
- UPDATE: Level 3 'GO' Evacuation Orders Issued West of Merlin