JOSEPHINE COUNTY, Ore. -- New fire evacuation notices have been issued for the Taylor Creek Fire.
Residents on Shan Creed Rd. are being placed on a Level 2 “Be Set” Evacuation Notice.
A Level 2 “Be Set” evacuation notice means that you must be prepared to leave at a moment’s notice.
Level 1 “Be Ready” evacuation notice is also being issued to the residents on Limpy Creek Rd. and Riverbanks Rd., including all secondary road and streets, from Limby Creek Rd. to Pickett Creek Rd.
Existing Evacuation Levels in Josephine County:
- West Pickett Creek Rd. – Level 3 “Go” (Taylor Creek Fire)
- Pickett Creek Rd. and secondary roads o of Pickett Creek Rd. – Level 2 “Be Set” (Taylor Creek Fire)
- Oak Flat community at the end of Illinois River Rd. – Level 2 “Be Set” (Klondike Fire)
- Level 2 Evacuations Issued For Taylor Creek Fire
- Level 3 Evacuations Issued for Pleasant Creek Fire
- Level 3 Evacuations Issued Near Watson Creek Fire
- UPDATE: Evacuation Level Reduced Near Sterling Creek Fire
- UPDATE: Graves Creek Road Evacuations Increase to Level 3 "GO"
- Level 3 Evacuations Advised for Elk Creek Road Addresses
- UPDATE: Level 3 'GO' Evacuation Orders Issued West of Merlin
- Fire Officials Concerned Klondike and Taylor Creek Fires Will Combine
- Two Teams Now Managing Taylor Creek and Klondike Fires
- Some Level 3 Evacuation Warnings Issued North of Wimer Due to Garner Complex Fires