MEDFORD, Ore. - NewsWatch 12's Gio Insignares is 'In the Kitchen' with Sherry's Pasta for a look at Lemon Dill with Smoked Salmon.
Lemon Dill with Smoked Salmon
1 Box (1/2) lb Sherry's Pasta Lemon Dill
1 pkg of 3-4 strips of Mikes Seafood from Brookings smoked salmon
1 jar of Cindy's Radish Kim chi - ½ cup for this recipe
2 Tbs Butter
½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
½ cup Vege Broth
¼ cup of heavy cream
Terra sol spicy micro greens
Salt & Pepper to taste
Boil water and add salt if you'd like. When water boils add pasta for 1 minute
In small saucepan add butter and break up salmon into small pieces. Add the Vege Broth and get hot.
Then add cream and get hot.
Drain pasta and add to the saucepan and stir well. Pour into large bowl and add Kim chi and parmesan cheese & toss well.
Serve and top with spicy micro greens.
Sherry's Pasta llc ©TM
- Lemon Dill with Smoked Salmon
- Lemon Dill & Salmon
- Lemon Bars
- In The Kitchen: Lemon Chicken
- Finding New Smoke in Smoke
- Finland 100-Year Celebration (Part Three): Alaskan Salmon
- Chinook Salmon Could Make the Endangered List
- Ocean Salmon Fishing Expanded in Oregon
- Smoked Fernet Old Fashioned
- Smoke Slows Business