Siskiyou County, Calif. --This is the latest map from fire officials as of July 8th, 12:30PM. Right now they are measuring the size at 30,500 acres with 25 percent containment. Fire development over the last 24 hours has been more south with most movement near the Klamath River along Copco Road and Ager Road.
- Klamathon Fire Update Chronology
- Oregon Agencies Eye Klamathon Fire, Urge Preparedness
- Klamathon Fire Damages Railroads, Threatens Communications
- Klamathon Fire Evacuees Hope Evacuation Orders Lift
- Klamathon Fire Update: Hundreds of homes evacuated
- Klamathon Fire Update: Containment now 30%
- Public Lands Southeast of Ashland Closed Due to Klamathon Fire