MEDFORD, Ore.- The Salvation Army Medford Citadel Corps will be holding its final day of Christmas Assistance Registration on Monday, November 20, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
This assistance provides Christmas toys, clothing, and food for families living in Jackson County.
The registration will be held at The Salvation Army Medford Citadel Corps located at 304 Beatty St., Medford OR 97501.
For those in need of this program you can call (541) 773-6965 for more information regarding requirements for this assistance.
Volunteers will ask for your proof of residency in Jackson County. You can bring a rent contract or utility bill. They'll also ask for proof that your children exist, you can bring a birth certificate or school record. They'll also need you to bring documentation showing your income so Salvation Army can verify you are in financial need.
- Last Day to Sign Up for Christmas Assistance
- Governor to Sign National Guard Tuition Assistance Bill
- Pope Francis Delivers Christmas Day Message
- Families Finish Christmas Shopping on Christmas Eve
- Christmas Car Giveaway
- Think "Green" this Christmas
- Keep your Christmas tree hydrated
- Officials: No Sign of Cougar During First Day of Tracking
- Medford Family Selected To Receive Three Months Rental Assistance
- Troopers Ask For Assistance In Deadly Hit-And-Run