MEDFORD, Ore. — Tuesday is the last day for NewsWatch 12 and the Salvation Army's "Season for Sharing" drive, and members of the community can still make a huge difference in the lives of local kids by donating new, unwrapped toys or non-perishable food items.
We're seeking 600 more toy donations to finish off the season strong!
Drop-off bins are located at Walmart locations throughout Southern Oregon — although new toys and food can be brought in to those stores from other destinations as well.
The goal of Season for Sharing is to provide Christmas toys and a holiday meal for local families who otherwise would not have the means to provide those things themselves.
- Last Day of Season for Sharing; Many Kids Remain in Need
- Season for Sharing: Holiday Toy & Food Drive
- Salvation Army Kicks Off Season for Sharing
- Volunteers help make Season for Sharing possible
- Sheriff: Remains Found in John Day Cabin Believed Human
- Fight Over Charles Manson's Remains
- Kids, Parents Look for Snow Day Relief at the YMCA
- Commercial Dungeness Crab Season Delayed at least 15 Days
- Kid Time Children's Museum
- Gardening With Kids