MEDFORD, Ore. — The southbound slow lane of I-5 is closed south of Medford due to a rollover crash, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT).
The crash is located near milepost 25. The lane will remain closed until emergency vehicle have finished responding to a single-vehicle rollover crash.
ODOT says to expect congestion and delays heading southbound.
- Lane Closure on I-5 South of Medford Due to Rollover Crash
- I-5 Closure stopping deliveries?
- Crash on I-5 in Medford Closes Southbound Slow Lane
- UPDATE: Driver Identified in Fatal I-5 Crash South of Medford
- UPDATE: Crash on I-5 Northbound in Medford Cleared
- UPDATE: Southbound Lanes Cleared After Multiple Vehicle Crash On I-5
- UPDATE: I-5 Northbound Lanes Back Open After Watermelon Truck Crash
- Crash on I-5 South of Grants Pass Blocks Northbound Fast Lane
- All Lanes Back Open Following Crash on I-5 South of Ashland
- Road Closure in East Medford