KLAMATH COUNTY, Ore.- The air quality advisory for Saturday, January 9, to noon Sunday, January 10, is yellow.
The yellow advisory means:
1. Only certified woodstoves, pellet stoves, and fireplace inserts may be used inside the air quality zone.
2. Individuals with approved exemptions may use their wood burning heat source inside the air quality zone.
3. Use only seasoned dry wood.
4. Outdoor burning is prohibited within the air quality zone.
5. Residential outdoor burning is allowed in the communities of Chiloquin, Sprague River, Beatty, Bly and Northern Klamath County. Burning within residential areas should be avoided, if the smoke impacts neighborhoods.
For a map of the air quality zone and other information, click here.